Conditions générales de vente
Article 11 - Product availability - Refund - Resolution
Except in cases of force majeure or during periods of closure of the online store which will be clearly announced on the home page of the site, shipping times will be, within the limits of available stocks, those indicated below. Shipping times run from the date of registration of the order indicated on the order confirmation email.For deliveries in mainland France and Corsica, the deadline is 2 days from the day following that the buyer has placed his order, according to the following methods: colissimo, parcel relay, direct. At the latest, the deadline will be 30 working days after the conclusion of the contract.
For deliveries in the French overseas departments and territories or another country, the delivery terms will be specified to the buyer on a case-by-case basis. to break the contract, order the seller to perform it within a reasonable additional time.
In the absence of performance at the expiration of this new period, the buyer may freely terminate the contract.
The buyer must complete these successive formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or in writing on another durable medium. The contract will be considered terminated upon receipt by the seller of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has done so in the meantime.
The buyer may, however, immediately terminate the contract, if the dates or deadlines seen above constitute for him an essential condition of the contract.In this case, when the contract is terminated, the seller is required to reimburse the buyer for the full amount. sums paid, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which the contract was terminated.
In case of unavailability of the ordered product, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and will have the possibility of canceling his order. The buyer will then have the choice of requesting either the reimbursement of the sums paid within 14 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
Article 12 - Terms of delivery
Delivery means the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the good. The products ordered are delivered according to the terms and time specified above.
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form, the buyer must ensure its accuracy. Any package returned to the seller because of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be reshipped at the buyer's expense. The buyer can, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address, by validating the option provided for this purpose on the order form.
If the buyer is absent on the day of delivery, the deliveryman will leave a calling card in the letterbox, which will allow the parcel to be collected at the place and time indicated.
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn or opened, the buyer must then check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, the buyer must absolutely refuse the package and note a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because open or damaged).
The buyer must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by his signature any
The buyer must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reserves accompanied by his signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, product missing compared to the delivery note, damaged package, broken products ...).
This verification is considered to have been carried out once the buyer, or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery note.The buyer must then confirm these reservations to the carrier by registered mail no later than two working days following the delivery. receipt of the item (s) and send a copy of this letter by fax or simple letter to the seller at the address indicated in the legal notices of the site.
If the products need to be returned to the seller, they must be the subject of a return request to the seller within 14 days of delivery. Any complaint made after this deadline cannot be accepted. Product returns can only be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.).
Article 13 - Delivery errors
The buyer must formulate with the seller on the same day of delivery or at the latest on the first working day following delivery, any claim of delivery error and / or non-conformity of the products in kind or in quality compared to the details on the order form. Any complaint made after this deadline will be rejected.
The complaint may be made, at the buyer's choice: - by telephone at the following number: 0642879133;
- by e-mail to the address
Article 18 - Data processing and Freedoms
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices.
They may be communicated to the vendor's partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning him. This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the modalities defined on the arhippa-creation.fr site.
Article 19 - Language of the contract
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 20 - Mediation and dispute resolution
The buyer can resort to conventional mediation, in particular to the Consumer Mediation Commission or to existing sectoral mediation bodies, or to any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute. The names, contact details and email address of the mediator are available on our site. In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) n ° 524/2013, the European Commission has set up an Online Dispute Resolution platform, facilitating the independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec. europa.eu/odr/.
Article 21 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law. The competent court is the judicial court.
This is the case for the substantive rules as for the rules of form. In the event of a dispute or complaint, the buyer will first contact the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 25 - Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user's account, his name; first name ; email address ; Phone Number ; address ;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, connection, use, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card - communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are temporarily stored;
- cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website; - organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff ;
- if the law requires it, the website can carry out the transmission of data in order to follow up on complaints made against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or reorganization procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet. to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org right of access: they can exercise their right of access , to find out their personal data. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right to rectification: if the data to characterize